Wednesday, 25 February 2015

The Unconventional Yarn Bowl

I received this super cute tea pot as a Christmas prezzie but as a non-tea drinker it's not likely to get much use in the traditional sense...


Someone suggested that they had seen people use them as yarn bowls, which is basically a bowl that holds the yarn in place and stops it from tangling up or rolling away. I decided to give it a go. Threading it through the spout was a little tricky and it won't accommodate a large yarn ball but it definitely does the job and looks great too. I wonder what other objects have been employed as yarn bowls? Let me know.

Miranda x



P.S.  Sorry it's been awhile since the last post! Life got a bit hectic with the run up to Christmas and finishing off my college course (whew!) but should have a lot more time on my hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts.

Google+